3 in stock
Bonnie Bio Straw 6mm Trade Pack of 100 straws.
The use of plastic straws has been a hot topic recently after being banned in numerous places around the world. Our PLA straws are a great alternative to plastic, making them an ideal & environmentally friendly replacement. These straws are ideal for smoothies, iced coffee, thick milkshakes, slushies, pulp fruit juice and much more. This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life.
– A distinctively blue PLA cornstarch straw
– Straws are angle cut on one end
– Box contains 100 individually wrapped straws
– Top of box perforated for convenient access
– Certified DIN CERTCO compostable & biodegradable
– Paper wrappings have been printed with a green soy-based ink to highlight DIN CERTCO certification
– These straws are 100% toxin free
– Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
These straws have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These straws break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these straws biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass & water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the straw wrappers is a soy-based ink.
Straw dimensions: 10mm x 200mm length
Box dimensions: L27.5 x W4.5 x H22cm
Box weight: 74g
|Dimensions||27.5 × 4.5 × 22 cm|